Rigger 8, 16 and 24 way handheld controllers offer instant control of the Kinesys Elevation range of products.
Designed to mimic industry-standard handheld controllers the Rigger offers an instantly recognizable method of operation with minimal training required.
Using the flexible menu system on the Elevation 1+ along with the on-board speed control, the Rigger can be used as a controller for simple set up operations where only basic movements are required.
It is not recommended to run shows using a Rigger handset unless allowed by your risk assessment.
An Emergency Stop button built into the handset and group halt functionality means that the Rigger provides a safe method of movement for set up purposes. The Rigger will automatically scan and recognize all connected Elevation 1+ units, further enhancing ease of use and operation.
- The ability to enable and disable the limits using a bypass key
- Integrated speed control for use with variable speed hoists
- Positive, direct action toggle switches as well as separate Up, Down and Status indicators provide intuitive and instant feedback
- Integrated Emergency Stop button, multifunction key switch and a group halt feature ensure the unit can be operated safely and securely
- A single XLR-7 cable provides the power and data connection required to operate the unit
- XLR7 for power and data
2 x XLR7 on 16 and 24 way Rigger handsets
- Chain Hoist Controllers